KU departments that are considering online program development or incorporating any out-of-state learning activities (internships, field study, clinicals, etc.) should review the information below.
- What is the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA)?
- Required disclosures related to professional licensure or certification
- Mandatory NC-SARA reporting
- Advertising online & hybrid programs
Proposals for New Online Courses & Programs
- Proposals for new online courses and programs are handled by the home Department and School. Once a new course or program has been approved, contact CODL to begin the development process.
- Departments within the College that wish to develop online courses or programs should contact the College Online Director, Samantha Montague, email@example.com, for information about the proposal process and incentive eligibility.